Responding to the CEO, he/she will be responsible for representing the company in the post-sales phase, interfacing with customers and acquired and to set, coordinate and enable the resources to provide the necessary operational support to the Client for all the activities of technical and logistical assistance; he/she will also have the responsibility, with respect to the acquired customer and in consultation with the Operations Manager, the delivery time management, and configuration control. He/she will focus on the delivery (training, documentation, records, etc.) and maintenance and warranty management.<br>Operates, directly or through a group of specialists, all after-sales technical support activities of the company: planning of after-sales services, assistance in the company, on field service, maintenance, spare parts, support, maintenance and installation of the products, training customers, technical troubleshooting, service improvement, plans and ensures the implementation of policies and strategies of technical support after sale of a company, etc.
- Knowledge in Continuous Airworthiness;
- A proactive, result-orientated team player with good communication skills;
- Decisive and assertive behavior;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Experience in personnel management;
- A thorough command of written and spoken Italian language and perfect knowledge of the English language;
- Master degree in Engineering (industrial field): preferred Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering;
- At least five years verifiable after sales & service management, preferably in Aeronautical engineering.
The research is aimed to graduates in technical disciplines (would be an advantage coming from the world of aviation) and generally related to project management, with previous experience gained in structured companies.
The proposed role demonstrates accountability for business, functional and broad company objectives.
In this role the resource will develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional areas of expertise, be involved in short-term and long-term planning.
He/She will develop, drive and monitor performance metrics for assigned team.
He/She will be in charge of planning the development stages of projects in the aerospace field, ranging from the strategic planning to the implementation and control. The technical bid editing, the cost analysis, the activity monitoring and the ongoing verification of compliance with the implementation timing and quality are among the responsibilities. The projects are implemented with Life Cycle Management principles.
He/she interacts with the various company departments as Management, Technical and Commercial Head Offices, Purchase Department, Production, Quality. He/She manages also relations with customers and suppliers.
- Knowledge of Project Management techniques, excellent command of English, leadership, management, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to help build effective processes.
- Master degree in Engineering (industrial field). Preferred Aerospace/Aeronautical.
- At least 5 years of previous experience in a leadership positions.
- At least 3 years of experience in a project or process management role.